Workshops are all residential and will comprise:
- Lectures on the principles of transmutation and body electronics.
- Pointholding sessions, generally one on one for which the group facilitator finds the relevant points and sets up the session for both people and is present to facilitate the recipient through the mental-emotional-physical material which emerges.
- Meals based on principles which support the intensity of the work. Some group food preparation will be essential.
- Informal walks or other group leisure activities.
- For Workshops In Wales: A shared bedroom, or otherwise camping in idyllic spots on the grounds.